NbS Digital Dialogues – panel session summaries
Earlier in 2020 we held a series of talks and panel sessions – NbS Digital Dialogues – bringing together experts from science, policy and practice to discuss the implementation of sustainable NbS. Over 750 people tuned into the conference live, and recordings of all the sessions are available to view for free online.
We are now pleased to publish summaries of five of the panel sessions from the event. Each summary outlines the key messages made during the session, and makes recommendations of actions to be taken in science, policy or practice, depending on the session, to further advance the successful implementation of NbS.
The first three summaries expand on points from the NbS guiding principles, and the fourth and fifth focus on finance and governance of NbS.
Please download and share:
- Successful, sustainable NbS involve the protection and restoration of a wide range of naturally occurring ecosystems on land and in the sea
- Empowering Indigenous People and local communities with NbS
- Biodiversity as a fundamental property and a valuable outcome of NbS
- Financing NbS: Overcoming obstacles and mobilizing investments for successful, sustainable NbS
- Overcoming the governance challenges of taking NbS to scale